|Information and software
- This manual contains the setup instructions for the
unit as well as the communication protocol definition.
|Unihedron Device Manager (UDM)
Use this software to:
The operating instructions for UDM are included in the User's manual for the meter.
- Access the data-logging features of the SQM device attached to your computer.
- Read version information.
- Request a reading from the SQM.
- Read and set calibration data.
- Read and change the interval reporting settings.
- Install new firmware.
|UDM for Mac
- Open dmg file.
- Then drag app to the /Applications directory.
|UDM: source code
Programming langauge: Lazarus/Freepascal
Windows USB driver
Max OS X USB driver
- The latest USB drivers can be found at FTDIChip
- Recent Linux distributions come with the FTDI VCP driver installed.
- These firmware files are to be used by UDM (see
- See the operators manual for firmware revision
||SQM-Reader by Knightware
- Windows software by Knightware to read SQM-LE/LU/LR/DL devices.
- Check www.knightware.biz
for latest version as well as SQM-Reader-Pro which has
many more features.