[SQM] From the BuioMetria Partecipativa project

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 07:10:21 UTC 2017

Hello to all and best wishes for the new year (in Italy we don't have a set
date for stopping the "best wishes" phase after the New Year has started).

Rather than a standard “yearly summary” report, which we prepared in a
couple of cases overt the past years, on this round we prefer proposing a
presentation, also providing a little more “context” to the work we do on
artificial light at night, as we noted several people are curious about it,
especially after our Farma Valley Winter Fest:

http://www.pibinko.org/the-buiometria-partecipativa-project-and-its-operating-context-since-2008/

Thank you for your attention, and best regards from Italy

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org