[SQM] DL Retrieve-all speed-up

Anthony Tekatch anthony at unihedron.com
Tue Feb 7 16:43:39 UTC 2017

Hello all DL users,

We're back on track now.

Software flow control is now implemented to resolve the fast binary
DL-Retrieve issue on slow computers. The change is available in:
 - Firmware version 47
 - UDM version 91

This has been tested on slow netbooks and the data came through intact
where it had failed before.

The firmware is included with the latest UDM:
  http://unihedron.com/projects/darksky/cd/Windows/

Best regards,
Anthony Tekatch
Unihedron