[SQM] DL Retrieve-all speed-up

Anthony Tekatch anthony at unihedron.com
Fri Feb 3 15:59:11 UTC 2017

Hello all DL users,

It has come to my attention that the current binary transfer speed-up
method misses some data when being retrieved from a slow computer like a
slow netbook.

The data set include records like this with invalid datestamps:
  1899-12-30T00:00:00.000;1899-12-30T01:00:00.000;35.1;2.34;2.80will

If you have a slow computer, please continue to use the standard
"Retrieve All" button for now.

A solution is being investigated right now.

Best regards,
Anthony Tekatch
Unihedron