[SQM] mapp(ear)ing the upper half of the landscape at the Toscana Foto Festival 2015: an exhibition and a talk

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:19:27 UTC 2015

Hello - news from the BuioMetria Partecipativa project:

1) For a taste of our outreach initiatives for July (starting on July 13)

http://www.attivarti.org/?p=2268

2) Also, if you happen to be somewhere in Southern Tuscany during the next
week end, come meet us at our next dissemination event in Scalvaia, a tiny
hamlet about 45 minutes drive from Siena.

Sunday, June 14th, from 11AM to 12.30PM.
We can provide lunch suggestions for typical Tuscan food (& beverage) in
the area.

See the flyer here: http://www.attivarti.org/?p=2258 and check the
presentation of our previous event at Politecnico di Milano ...we are
basically sticking to a format, and adapting it to different locations and
audience types.

Best regards from Italy

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org