[SQM] SQM

phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca
Sat Feb 28 01:44:09 UTC 2015

It's relatively easy to plug in a USB GPS at the same time as the SQM, and
then log from both instruments. I did this with using a bicycle, logging
GPS data, SQM data (and data from a luxmeter) to a laptop. Then I plotted
light level as 'altitude' data on a map, using GPSPrune. All of the
software used the Tcl scripting language.

Contact me for more information if you are interested.

Regards -
Peter Hiscocks