[SQM] do you have a global database of SQM data ?

Anthony Tekatch anthony at unihedron.com
Sun Feb 22 13:54:26 UTC 2015

Hello Josep,

You may already be aware of our database at the Unihedron site:
  http://unihedron.com/projects/darksky/database/

Some readings are obviously "too dark" which may have been caused by
cloud/fog shading in isolated areas.

There is a short list on our product page of databases:
 Section: Light pollution maps/databases
 Link: http://unihedron.com/projects/sqm-l/

Best regards,
Anthony