[SQM] 2012 annual report for the BuioMetria Partecipativa project (BMP - participatory night sky monitoring from Italy)

Andrea Giacomelli (pibinko) info at pibinko.org
Fri Jan 18 16:04:59 UTC 2013

Hello to all - and apologies for cross-postings.

This is to inform you that the 2012 annual report for the BuioMetria
Partecipativa project (participatory night sky monitoring from Italy)
is available from the project web site, in Italian and English.

http://www.pibinko.org/bmp2/?page_id=2235

We hope you find this of interest and give you our best regards

--
Andrea Giacomelli and Francesco Giubbilini
http://www.buiometriapartecipativa.org