[SQM] SQM-LU at the Intercomparison Campaign, 9 April - 9 May 2012 at CESAR-NL

Dorien Lolkema dorien.lolkema at rivm.nl
Thu Feb 9 08:46:05 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have a question about the SQM to send. I read on your paper that only
SQM LE is ok, but isn't possible to send an SQM LU with USB/ETHERNET
extender?
-> Yes, that should do.

So, if you can send your SQM-LU with USB/Ethernet extender, we'll treat it
as an SQM-LE.

Best regards,
Dorien Lolkema

(Sorry for possible cross-postings, I didn't want to miss SQM-LU users.)

drs. D.E. Lolkema
Scientist Light and Air Quality
Working days: Mo-Tu-We-Th
RIVM