[SQM] sqm Digest, Vol 40, Issue 2
anthony at unihedron.com
Sun Dec 23 19:21:24 UTC 2012
No. SQM-Reader Pro (http://www.knightware.biz/sqm/readerpro.htm) is
written by Knightware and has many special feature like creating plots
and uploading to your own webserver.
UDM has the following features:
- Access the data-logging features of the connected SQM device attached to your computer.
- Read version information.
- Request a reading from the connected SQM.
- Read and set calibration data.
- Read and change the interval reporting settings.
- Install new firmware.
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 20:06:42 +0100, Urs Wiggli <uwiggli691 at gmail.com> wrote:
> UDM replaces SQM READER PRO ??? Am I right ???
More information about the sqm