[SQM] SQM station data into GLOBE at Night

Christopher Kyba christopher.kyba at wew.fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 20 09:00:41 UTC 2012

Hello SQM list,

If you are running a permanent SQM-LE or SQM-LU station and you
haven't already done so, please take a moment to submit at least one
of your clear night measurements to the GLOBE at Night project:
http://www.globeatnight.org/webapp/

The project periods for 2012 were:

January 14-23     February 12-21
  March 13-22       April 11-20

Also, if you took data from a permanently installed SQM-LE or SQM-LU
station in the period from May 1 - September 30, 2011, and you haven't
already contacted me, please send me an email.  A group of about 30
researchers are working on a paper analyzing data from last summer at
multiple international locations, and if you contribute data you will
be eligible to be a co-author of the paper.

Best wishes from Berlin,

Christopher Kyba
Institute for Space Sciences
Freie Universität Berlin