[SQM] SQM World Wide Database

Jennifer Jean Birriel j.birriel at morehead-st.edu
Wed Mar 16 19:07:25 UTC 2011

Hello Chris:

I would be interested in participating.  I have been using SQMs with students at Morehead State University in Morehead, KY, USA for about three years now.  In response to your questions:

1) We installed an SQM-LE on the roof of our science buidling two months ago.
2) Geographic Location - Morehead KY USA
3) Suburban/rural - the surrounding area is rural but our SQM-LE is in a town of population about 6000.
4) We would be interested in developing webtools and QC checks.

Cheers,
Jennifer

Dr. Jennifer J. Birriel
Associate Professor of Physics
Department of Mathematics, Computer Science, and Physics
Morehead State University
Morehead KY 40351

"All that is needed for evil to succeed is that good men (or good women) do nothing."  E. Burke