[SQM] Cross-calibration test on SQM pool - a report

BuioMetria Partecipativa (BMP) bmp at pibinko.org
Tue Mar 15 23:03:43 UTC 2011

Dear all,

We have recently conducted a cross-calibration test on our pool of
instruments, in order to confirm the consistency of the measurements
collected.

The details are documented in a brief working paper, which is
available at the following address:

http://www.pibinko.org/bmp2/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BMPcrosscalibration2011.pdf

A brief introduction (in Italian) is available at:
http://www.pibinko.org/bmp2/?page_id=1631

We'll be glad to provide more information to anybody interested.

We would also like to know if other teams managing multiple sensors
are using similar procedures and -if so- what are their findings.

Thanks for your attention, and best regards from Italy

Andrea Giacomelli and Francesco Giubbilini
http://www.pibinko.org/bmp