[SQM] Announcement: launch of CORDILIT - Italian coordination on light pollution data collection

rsfoto at rsfotografia.com rsfoto at rsfotografia.com
Thu Jul 28 19:17:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

Well I hope nobody will be offended in regard to my mext question:

¿ How many organizations are collecting Light Pollution data ?

I am getting so many e-mails via the sqm e-mail list that I really do not
know with whom I should collaborate ? I can not collaborate with all.

My SQM-LE is monitored live online from sqm-network. This site has already
14 SQM-LE meters from 5 countries in the worldconnected live.

Are they also collaborating with cordilit ?

Sotty to write this, but I think it is time to put a bit of order into all
this.

best regards from Mexico

Rainer