[SQM] minutes from SQM meeting

Christopher Kyba christopher.kyba at wew.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jul 7 12:36:57 UTC 2011

I wanted to forward this message to the list in case there are any
other SQM users out there who missed our first call to participate.
Briefly, an international group of light pollution researchers wants
to write a paper using data from fixed SQM stations.  If you'd like to
participate please send me an email.

Christopher Kyba
Free University of Berlin