[SQM] SQM

Jaime Zamorano jaz at astrax.fis.ucm.es
Thu Sep 16 20:17:19 UTC 2010

JP,

This effect is real and you could measure it because your backyard is
inside a very dark and non light polluted area.

Regards, Jaime
  Jaime Zamorano                     E-MAIL: jaz at astrax.fis.ucm.es
  Dept. Astrofisica   Phone: 34-91 394 4590    FAX: 34-91 394 4635
  Fac CC Fisicas // Universidad Complutense // 28040 Madrid (Spain)
    http://guaix.fis.ucm.es/   - http://www.ucm.es/info/Astrof/
 Logics will get you from A to B,
 imagination will take you everywhere. (Albert Einstein)