[SQM] snow and the ground albedo

Arne Danielsen arnedani at online.no
Mon Jan 11 10:11:45 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I have similar readings from my observatory located about 40km outside Oslo (Norway's capital and largest city).

Using a SQM-LE my readings dropped from ~20.4 down to ~19.0 after we got a snow. The temperatures have been around -15C to -20C during the last 2-3 weeks.

Best regards,
Arne
--
Arne Danielsen