[SQM] Earth Hour 2009

Anthony Tekatch anthony at unihedron.com
Wed Mar 25 18:22:53 UTC 2009

Hello Connie and all,

Thanks for the reminder.

Locally a few of us did go around and gather readings for the GAN
project. You can find our dots in the Hamilton and Grimsby area of
Ontario Canada.

I see a ton of readings on the map already:
	http://www.globe.gov/GaN/report.html

I also forgot to mention in the last email that Rick Wagner made a report
of his Earth Hour findings last year which are detailed here:
	http://unihedron.com/projects/darksky/news/earthhour.php
Hopefully there will be a more noticeable difference this year.

Best regards,

Anthony Tekatch
http://unihedron.com