[SQM] protecting the SQM-LE

Anthony Tekatch anthony at unihedron.com
Wed Dec 9 13:06:22 UTC 2009

Hello Terry,

There is no reason to add extra protection if you are treating the SQM-LE
the same as your telescope.

One installation I know of had the SQM-LE fixed to the door of a
telescope shed. The door was opened when the telescope was pulled out,
and the meter was used during that time.

If you decide in the future to add an extra covering over the meter,
you can adjust the calibration value quite easily using the supplied Java
program.

We do sell a simple housing now: http://unihedron.com/projects/sqmhousing/

Best regards,
Anthony Tekatch