[SQM] Lunar eclipse and Globe at Night

Fieldsde at aol.com Fieldsde at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 15:56:24 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/18/2008 10:18:27 Eastern Standard Time,
bueter at rad-inc.com writes:

http://www.nightwise.org/eclipse.htm

Chuck - nice site, and nice planning. I'd like to participate in logging  our
SQM readings to your data base.

Please send me a password. I'd also like a non-PDF copy of your nice  logging
chart so I can change the size and print a large copy.

Dark and Starry Skies,
David Fields

_Click to join  Save Roane Starry Skies_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaveRoaneStarrySkies/join)
or visit
_www.SaveRoaneStarrySkies.org_ (http://www.saveroanestarryskies.org/)

"Big  cities: days without birds, nights without skies."
Mário Quintana, Brazilian  poet

"The moon and the stars no longer come to the  farm. The farmer has exchanged
his birthright in them for the wattage of his  all-night sun. His children
will never know the blessed dark of  night."
Leslie Peltier, from his autobiography, "Starlight  Nights"

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)